Information & Supports
ACP – Association of Childhood Professionals
The ACP Wicklow branch formally launched on 12th November 2014.
To be the representative body for childhood professionals in Ireland
- Be the collective identity and represent the voice of childhood professionals
- Promote and engage active membership
- Advocate and seek support for the initial training and continuing professional development of childhood professionals
- Advocate and campaign for recognition of childhood professionals including their professional status and equitable pay and work conditions
- Raise awareness of the value and contribution made by the childhood professional to the lives of children, families and society as a whole
If you wish to become a member of ACP click here.