Storytelling – supporting children’s learning
“Storytelling gives children a reason to listen and something to remember”
(Mary Madlicott (2003) Little Book of Storytelling)
- Explores how Story Telling can be used to support children’s learning and development in a fun and meaningful way
- Will provide examples of how to engage children in dynamic and engaging storytelling activities.
- Will demonstrate various techniques to explore how this wonderful activity can be used to promote children’s learning and development by Early Years practitioners.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Build on the skills and competencies necessary to tell stories using a range of materials
- Discuss how to select appropriate books to support children’s interest in books
- Practice storytelling using a range of props
Glenview Hotel, 5th March 7pm – 9pm
No of places: 20
To book a place on this FREE workshop please complete our online booking form.