Preparation for Department of Education Inspections
The DES inspection workshop provides an overview of best practice within the four areas of quality that will be inspected:
- Quality of context to support children’s learning and development
- Quality of processes to support children’s learning and development
- Quality of children’s learning experiences and achievements
- Quality of management and leadership for learning
The participants will be given practical examples and the process of the DES inspection.
- Glenview Hotel, 27th February – 7pm – 9pm
- Brockagh Resource Centre, Laragh – 26th Sept 7pm – 9pm
No of places: 20
To book a place on this FREE workshop please complete our online booking form.