Making the transition from the role of practitioner to the role of Room Leader or Senior Practitioner can be daunting. This course aims to build confidence in the Room Leader and develop his/her skills to meet the challenge.
The course includes:
• What is a leader?
• Dealing with staff
• Introducing a new child to your room
• Working with students
• Dealing with parents
• Ensuring observations are carried out and linked to Aistear and followed through on individual development plans for each child
• Ensuring the policies and procedures are implemented in your room
• Building relationships with your line manager
• Knowing what’s ‘going on’ in the childcare sector
Duration: 3 hour workshop
Date: 14th February 2013
Times: 7pm – 10pm
Location: Crowne Plaza Dundalk
Places will be allocated on a first come , first served basis as spaces are limited so please telephone now at 01 6235908 or email email@example.com to book your place.