Working Together Towards a Restorative Society: Applying Theory, Demonstrating Evidence and Sharing the Practice
Gresham Hotel, 23 Upr. O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
Wednesday March 20th 2013
This conference is aimed at frontline workers, volunteers and community activists engaged in family support, community development and education.
• To offer practical tips and resources in relation to community-based restorative practice;
• To show innovative and effective models;
• To highlight the role of restorative practice as a prevention and early intervention tool.
The Interface Between Primary Care and Children’s Services: An Early Intervention Approach to the Needs of Children and Families
Maldron hotel, Tallaght, Dublin 24
Friday March 22nd 2013. 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
This seminar is aimed at anyone working with children and families, particularly those delivering primary care services or supporting referrals to them.
• To explore the learning from CDI’s independent evaluations which informs the delivery of effective primary care delivery;
• To consider current national policy and thinking and the maximisation of effective primary care and supports;
• To share mechanisms which can promote an effective interface between health, education and other stakeholders.
For additional information on all CDI conference and seminars please contact Paula on 01 4940030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org