Parent & Toddler Group Initiative Grants 2018
WCCC’s Parent and Toddler Group Initiative Grants Scheme is now open for 2018.
Applications for funding under this scheme should only be made by Parent & Toddler Groups that are organised on a not for profit basis and involve the participation of parents in the community. Grants will normally range from €100 to €1,000. Existing groups can apply for a maximum grant of €800. New start up groups may apply for a maximum grant of up €1000.
Funding will be available for:
- Toys, equipment and books
- Training for parents, e.g. paediatric first aid, committee skills, parenting courses
- Children’s activities, e.g. arts and crafts, music
- Limited funding will be available towards insurance, rent or minor refurbishment, up to a maximum of 30% of total funding.
Funding will not be available for:
- Groups operating out of private homes
- One off events such as outings, parties and trips
- Groups with a closing balance of €3,000 or more in the previous year
- Groups who received funding in previous years and did not return the Progress Report and receipts for items purchased
- Groups who do not submit evidence of appropriate insurance when making their application
Please click on the following links for the full guidelines and application form:
GUIDELINES for Parent & Toddler Groups applying for funding in 2018
APPLICATION FORM Parent & Toddler Grants 2018
Closing date for applications: 5pm Friday 28th September 2018
Please return to:
Grants for Parent & Toddler Groups,
Wicklow County Childcare Committee,
Co Wicklow A67ND90