This Autumn, John Sharry will run four different Parenting courses in Wynns Hotel, Dublin.
N.B. This is not a WCCC event.
For information and bookings please visit: www.solutiontalk.ie/events
‘Parenting Children aged 3-10 years’ Course
• Tuning into and understanding your child
• Helping your child learn and behave well
• Solving childhood problems
• Building your child’s confidence and self–esteem
Dates: Run over three Thursday Nights: 2nd 9th 16th October 2014
‘Parenting Pre-teens and Teenagers’ Course
• Getting along with and understanding your teenager
• Setting rules with teenagers
• Dealing with conflict/ Positive discipline
• Encouraging your teenager and building their confidence.
Dates: Run over three Thursday Nights: 6th, 13th and 20th November 2014
‘Parenting Babies and Toddlers (under 3’s)’ Workshop
• Deciding how you want to parent
• Establishing good routines, around sleep and feeding
• Promoting learning and development
• Managing challenges * Enjoying your babies and toddlers!
Date: Saturday morning 22nd November 2014
‘Creating Balance in your Life – Focusing on what matters at home and in the work place.’
Drawing on the latest research from positive psychology, John Sharry will present in this workshop five practical principles that you can apply to achieve harmony and balance in all areas of your life. Central to this is a discovery of your deepest motivation and learning to focus on what matters most and on what provides you with the greatest sense of satisfaction whether at home or at work.
Date: Saturday morning 29nd November 2014
Places are limited and so pre-booking is essential. For further information and bookings please visit: www.solutiontalk.ie/events