• Talk to any member of HSE staff, service manager or complaints officer.
• Email email@example.com with your comment, compliment or complaint.
• Send a letter or fax to any HSE location.
• Ring the HSE at 1850 24 1850.
• Use the HSE website comments and compliments facility at www.hse.ie
• See www.healthcomplaints.ie for further information.
How will a complaint be dealt with?
• Depending on the nature and seriousness of the complaint:
– a staff member/service manager will attempt to resolve the
complaint locally; or
– a complaints officer will look into the issues raised in the
Comments and Complaints will be followed up having regard to “Your Service
Your Say” – HSE Complaints Policy and Procedures Manual  http://hse.ie/eng/services/