The ACP Wicklow branch formally launched on 12th November 2014. Its members are;
Chairperson – Deirdre Lally – email@example.com
Vice Chairperson – Rita Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Deirdre Lally – email@example.com
Vice Secretary – Riona Long – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Carol Berkeley – email@example.com
Jenny Cullen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please free to contact any of the above members.
To be the representative body for childhood professionals in Ireland
- Be the collective identity and represent the voice of childhood professionals
- Promote and engage active membership
- Advocate and seek support for the initial training and continuing professional development of childhood professionals
- Advocate and campaign for recognition of childhood professionals including their professional status and equitable pay and work conditions
- Raise awareness of the value and contribution made by the childhood professional to the lives of children, families and society as a whole
- The Association of Childhood Professionals works to ensure that childhood professionals are an integral part of early years & after school provision in Ireland and as such must be a part of all processes where childcare is discussed, planned & decided
- Childhood Professionals through their knowledge, practice & values, in partnership with parents, provide for the foundation care & education of our youngest citizens
- Professional development & equitable pay & conditions for Childhood Professionals must be supported by a formalised system
- Children benefit most from quality experiences supported by Childhood Professionals.
- Society benefits directly from investment in quality early childhood care & education
Fees for the year 2014/2015 are as follows:
Full Membership: €30
Student Membership: €15
If you wish to become a member of ACP click here.