AIM Level 7 payments
May 25, 2018 by
Wicklow County Childcare in
The last batch payment for the current programme call will be made 1st June 2018.
Prior to this date, all services are requested to review their AIM Level 7 allocation by C.O.B 23rd May to ensure:
· They have returned their ‘Level 7: Additional assistance in the preschool room declaration’
· All eligible children who have been approved Level 7 support are registered on PIP.
· Registration details reflect actual attendance in accordance with Programme Rules i.e. correct days/weeks/session type.
· Any child that has left the service is accurately represented on the system, including:
– Absences greater than 4 weeks
Weekly catch – up payments for newly approved applications will continue to be made to services until mid-July.
If you have any queries please contact Pobal Online Support on 01-5117222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.